We are glad you are interested in becoming a World Bible School teacher. Sharing The Good News with the world is exciting work. We are eager to get you started with your first student.
In order to become a World Bible School teacher you must read and agree to the following points:
1 As a WBS Study Helper, I agree that I am a member, in good standing, of the Lord's church. Christ has added me to God's family when I trusted His Gospel, repented of my sins and, as a believer, received immersion for the removal of my sins.
- "In good standing" means I continue to follow Christ faithfully. My dedication to Christ's way of life is evident to others.
2 As a WBS Study Helper, I agree to stand in basic agreement with the WBS courses. As I teach, I will review the WBS Master Series courses.
- "Basic agreement" means I believe, practice and teach the great truths taught by the Bible and thus by WBS.
- You can apply to teach without committing to take a student. In this way, you can review the Master Series.
- Alternatively, you can choose a student and review the Master Series alongside the student. If you find some material with which you cannot agree, you can simply let us know and we will transfer the student and cancel your account.
- From time-to-time WBS requests prospective teachers to study the Master Series as a student prior to becoming a teacher.
3 I will use the World Bible School Follow Up system.
Your involvement as a World Bible School Study Helper is very important to the success of helping those seeking God through the study of the Bible. Ephesians 4:4 says,There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called. As a World Bible School Study Helper you can help maintain this spirit of unity by using the proven method of the World Bible School Follow Up System. This system actually assists Study Helpers in the following ways:
- It helps Study Helpers avoid scams and fraud.
- It makes following up easier for Study Helpers by letting them focus on their study partners.
- It allows WBS to measure the effectiveness of this system for future improvement.
- It allows the efforts of both WBS and you to help ensure the new Christian will be paired with a faithful, encouraging congregation.
4 I have read and accept the WBS Teacher Agreement.
Why do we ask for your birth year? First, WBS teachers must be at least 13 years old. Second, we use your year of birth to better match you with students.