WBS Incentive Bible
Free to qualifying students. Study Helper only pays for shipping.
How It Works
WBS Study Helpers often wonder how to keep their students studying deeper into the WBS Master Series, hopefully to the point of making a decision for Christ. WBS now offers the Free Bible Incentive program offering the World Bible School ESV Study Edition. It can be a great blessing to both web and postal WBS students. Here’s how to take advantage of this opportunity:
- The Bible is free, but you agree to pay for shipping — whether yourself or through your WBS program. This will be approximately $9.00 for international addresses, and $3.50 for U.S. addresses for a single Bible.
- It is up to you to let your students know about the Free Bible Incentive Program. Eligible students are those to whom you have not yet provided Born of Water and Spirit. Tell them that they will receive a Bible if they:
- complete the Master Series courses through Born of Water and Spirit and
- achieve a 70% passing rate on Born of Water and Spirit.
- Let WBS know about each student who qualifies in one of these ways below. Note to Internet study helpers: you must first have your students provide you their physical mailing address.
- Use the forms below to send us shipping information and pay with a credit card.
- Download and complete this PDF form and do one of the following:
- Mail it to WBS Incentive, P.O. Box 2169, Cedar Park, Texas 78630.
- Email to email@example.com
- Remember: WBS provides the Bible at no cost; you are responsible only for the shipping cost. WBS will ship the Bible and invoice you for the amount.
Let your students know that they will be receiving their Bible in a matter of weeks at the same address they have been using to correspond with you. And, as always, continue to encourage them to grow in faith and knowledge!
To purchase a Bible for the Incentive Program you must sign in or create an account. Once you have signed in, you can browse to the Shop, select the Incentive Bible category and then use the coupon code provided to pay the fixed shipping price for domestic or international deliveries.